The World According to Hayden: If I were a Pharoah

The World According to Hayden

Friday, September 19, 2008

If I were a Pharoah

If I was a Pharaoh I would tell my people to go to North America and get me a lizard. Then, when they are on the continent, Africa, I'll call them again and tell them to get me every animal in the world. If they don't I will boil them and make them into a mummy and take their brains out, and put it in a pyramid...a wooden pyramid where they couldn't get out. Then I will never feed them ever again because they disobeyed me and they are crazy.

If I was a Pharaoh, I would tell my people to go to North America and go to whatever store has clothes, and then when they are there, I'll call them back, and tell them "Give me a black shirt, and two pairs of green pants, and 25 pairs of shoes. And, give me a golden earring...wait...two of them...and get me a silver and gold hat." I'm going to tell them to buy some makeup and put it on their own face, because I'm not wearing that.

Then, I will type on my computer, around the world that my servants, my people, have make up on right now. Then, I will make them find gold in Egypt. Then, I'll tell them to go ask a police man can I have their car. Then, if the police says no, I will throw them in the wooden pyramid also.

The End

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, if you were a Pharoah, you would have some fine clothes and some cool animals. But your people would be wearing makeup!!!

Love you.

Grandma

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home