The World According to Hayden: i AM IN SPASE

The World According to Hayden

Friday, September 05, 2008

i AM IN SPASE

I WAS IN MARS IT WAS RED. THE SUN WAS SHINING ON THE EARTH.IT WAS COOL.I WAS IN A SHUTTLE. IT WAS COOL. I WIT TO SATURN. IT WAS YELLOW AND ORANGE.

Mom taking over typing...

I was in Jupiter. It was really orange and yellowish. I saw an alien. It tried to attack me. People was coming. I said, "Help" because my shuttle blew up. It almost killed me. So, the people picked me up. I went back to earth, and I was saved. It was awesome. I liked my trip. I said to the people, "It was really cool." We had to eat apples in space because I was all floating around in space. I brushed my teeth in the bathroom and I had to have a seat belt. I had to go to the bathroom and had to have a seat belt. Now I'm on earth. I went back home.

The End

1 Comments:

Blogger Bob & Judy said...

Hey, Hayden. Great story! Love you.

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home