The World According to Hayden: i was in spase

The World According to Hayden

Friday, September 12, 2008

i was in spase

I was in a shuttle. I landed in mercury and it takes 88 days to go around the sun. Then I landed in Venus. The clouds block Venus and Venus is really shiny because the sun shines at the clouds and makes it very shiny. Then I landed in Earth. It was really beautiful. It takes a year to revolve and a day to go around. Then I landed in Mars. The nickname is the red planet. Then asteroids were coming after me. I landed on Jupiter when I got past them. It's the biggest planet in the world. Then I landed in Saturn. It's really colorful. There are rings. Then I landed on Uranus. It had faint rings. Then I landed in Neptune. It was awesome. It is blue. Then I landed in Pluto. It's the coldest planet in the world. If you take your helmet off, your head will be frozen. Don't ever take your hat off, or you'll almost die. Then I flew back home where I live. And then I told my mom I went to space. The End.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa man! It looks like you went to every planet... even Pluto (which I hear may have lost it's planetary status... but not in my book).

Good writing. Keep it coming!

Miss you dude.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

hayden, YOU are funny and super smart. i like this cool story. next time, invite me to go to space too! tell your family that brooke said hello!!!! miss you!

5:35 PM  
Blogger Bob & Judy said...

That's about the coolest story I've read in a long time! You've learned a LOT about the planets, my man.

Love you. Grandma

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home