The World According to Hayden: My Zoo Trip

The World According to Hayden

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Zoo Trip

I went to the zoo on Monday and it was October. It was Monday the thirteenth. My friends liked it too. I saw a frog. It was slimy. It even hopped! I saw a furry otter. It was swimming. I saw a tiger! It was spotted. It roared! I saw a lizard. It was green. It was climbing. I saw a slithering snake. It had scales. I saw a bear. It was sleepy. It pooped. It was a beautiful day. I got an idog on the way back from Burger King. We ate there. It was cool. All of my friends ran down this one bridge, and we thought there would be animals. No! There were nothin. So, we had to run back up and tell everyone that there was nothin. We got a rainbow Popsicle. We getted to play at the park at the zoo. My favorite part of the zoo was the otters...and almost everything.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bob & Judy said...

What's an idog, Hayden? Love them rainbow popsicles! And you.

Grandma

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home